1 Day Refresher Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) Refresher Course
Get your (SSSTS) Refresher Course
- This one-day course will reinforce and update your knowledge and understanding of your legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
The United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all managers working on UKCG sites.
- How health and safety law is structured
- How the supervisory role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling the site safely
- Understanding the need for method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Communication routes within site activity
- Behavioural safety
- Supervision of occupational health
Course Information Duration:
Cost:From £195 +VAT (includes cost of publications, registration/certification and lunch/refreshments)
Possible CITB grants available.
Next Swindon Date
- Jan 30
- Feb 31
- March 20
- April 5
- May 30
- June 31
- July 20
- August 5
- September 30
- October 31
- November 20
- December 5
What You Get
Quality Training Materials
The best training materials there are, it’s that simple.
After Course Support
After the course our relationship is just beginning, we offer after course support to all, as standard.
On Site Training
Cant get to us for the training? Don’t worry, we can bring the course to you anywhere.